Pest control Doreen- wasp nest removal, ant pest control, rodent control, spider control and pest control Doreen .
The best pest control Melbourne. Northside Pest control in Doreen,gets rid of all the pests associated with new housing estates . Pest control Doreen controls ants, spiders, cockroaches, rats, mice ,millipedes, fleas as well as all other pests.
When land is cleared for housing, the habitat and environment for pests such as ants, spiders, rats and mice is forever changed. This forces the various pests to establish new habitats in and around your home. Houses in Doreen are well integrated into the natural environment. Gum trees have encouraged native wildlife into the area therefore an eco friendly approach to pest control in Doreen is required. Northside pest control provides environmentally friendly solutions to your pest problem in Doreen .At pest control Doreen, we provide safe and reliable solutions to both domestic and commercial properties . Northside pest control uses the latest products and techniques to provide a lasting solution to your pest problem.
Pest control Doreen, Call Alex on 0434044634
A common question asked by customers is : How much does pest control cost?
The cost of pest control and a description of each service is listed below:
- Wasps/bees- from$150 incl GST. Treat nest to eliminate colony.
- Rats and mice -from $150 incl GST. Inspect roof void, sub floor and implement a baiting program. Baits are placed where rodent activity is present.
- Cockroaches -from $180 incl GST. Inspect and identify type of cockroach present. A combination of dusting, baiting, and spaying to be used. For heavy pest presence smoke generators will be used for initial clean out,
- House treatment -from $200 incl GST. A complete internal and external treatment that targets ants, spiders, cockroaches. A combination of dusting, baits and spraying are used to establish a protective barrier around your home.
- Flea treatment internal and external- from $180 incl GST. An internal band spray as well as a treatment to all internal flooring. An external band spray including lawn garden beds and other areas that pets would frequent.
- End of lease flea treatment.- In order for a tenant to keep pets, and end of lease pest treatment is required. This is best done when the property has been vacated and the carpets cleaned.