At Pest control Thomastown ,we provide safe and reliable pest control solutions. Thomastown is a well established area. It consists of retail, restaurants and cafes as well as commercial and domestic properties all in close proximity to each other. Therefore pests commonly associated with commercial or food related properties also become a problem in and around your home. Open rubbish bins lids around commercial and food businesses attract rats, mice and ants. This situation also effects surrounding residential properties.
Northside pest control provides rodent treatments and rodent proofing solutions to suit your needs and budget. Also over recent times, the older homes positioned on large blocks have been demolished to make room for town houses and new apartments. This has forced pests to establish themselves in surrounding areas which may include your home.
Pest control Thomastown includes the following pest control services:
- Ant control
- Spider control
- Cockroach control.- Get rid of cockroaches
- Rodent control.- Get rid of rats and mice
- Wasps.- Wasp nest removal. Get rid of wasps
- Fleas.- End of lease flea treatments. Get rid of fleas
- Millipedes. Get rid of Millipedes
- Carpet beetle
Call Alex on 0434044634
How much does pest control cost?
PRICE GUIDE – The cost of pest control.
- Wasps nest removal/bees- from$150 incl GST. Treat nest to eliminate colony.
- Rodent control – Get rid of rats and mice -from $150 incl GST. Inspect roof void, sub floor and implement a baiting program. Baits are placed where rodent activity is present.
- Cockroaches. Get rid of cockroaches -from $180 incl GST. Inspect and identify type of cockroach present. A combination of dusting, baiting, and spaying to be used. For heavy pest presence smoke generators will be used for initial clean out.
- House treatment. Ant and spider control -from $200 incl GST. A complete internal and external treatment that targets ants, spiders, cockroaches. A combination of dusting, baits and spraying are used to establish a protective barrier around your home.
- Flea treatment internal and external. – from $180 incl GST. An internal band spray as well as a treatment to all internal flooring. An external band spray including lawn garden beds and other areas that pets would frequent.
- End of lease flea treatment.- In order for a tenant to keep pets, and end of lease pest treatment is required. This is best done when the property has been vacated and the carpets cleaned.